Educione uztver privātumu ļoti nopietni un mēs esam apņēmušies to aizsargāt.
This policy may change from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined in the EU Privacy Notice below.
If you are a high school student and are accessing the Services through an account provided by your school (a “U.S. School-based User”), you may only access the Services if you are at least 13 years old.
We may collect the following personal information from you in the following situation
A. When you visit our website or mobile apps and voluntarily provide the following information via one of our contact forms, via a chat or phone session, or as part of a purchase of one of our courses or register on our site:
- Contact Information, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, IP
- Information about your business, such as company name, company size, business type
- Billing Information, such as credit card number and billing address;
Note : All payment transactions are processed through Stripe.
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
We capture some Non Identifiable data in our logs. The data in the logs includes
- Device type
- browser type
- language preference
- time zone
- screen size
- referring / exit pages
We may use the personal information collected from within the Websites or when you use the Service(s) to:
- Provide you with the Service(s).
- Send you communication from the Service(s)
- Assess the needs of your business to determine or suggest suitable products.
- Send you requested service information.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Administer your account.
- Send you promotional and marketing communications.
- Personalised Advertisement
- Facilitate your transactions with other users when you use our Service(s).
- Perform statistical analyses of user behaviour and characteristics at an aggregate level in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
When you provide us with personal information about your contacts we will only use this information for the specific reason for which it is provided.
We may transfer personal information to our Group Companies and sub-contractors that help us provide our Service(s). Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our data-processors. We reserve the right to disclose your personal data as required by applicable law, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including meeting national security or law enforcement requirements and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process served on us.
In the event Educione goes through a business transition, such as a merger or acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your user account and personal data will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email and via a prominent notice on our Websites of any such change in ownership or control. We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
We also obtain data from third parties. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the source of the data. These third-party sources vary over time, but have included:
- Data brokers from which we purchase demographic data to supplement the data we collect.
- Social networks when you grant permission to access your data on one or more networks.
- Existing or past learners who participate in our referral program
- Service providers that help us determine a location based on your IP address in order to customize certain products to your location.
- Partners with which we offer co-branded services or engage in joint marketing activities, and
- Publicly-available sources such as open government databases or other data in the public domain
We may receive Personal Information about you from other sources like postal mail, telephone or fax. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via the Site in order to improve the products and services we provide.
The types of cookies used by Educione includes
Essential Cookies: These cookies are essential for the basic functionalities offered by the Site and Service(s). These class of cookies helps in keeping a user logged in to the Service(s) and remember relevant information when they return to the Service(s).
Insight Cookies: These are used for tracking the user activities within the Service(s), which in turn helps us in improving your user experience.
Marketing Cookies: These are used for providing you with customized and interest-based ads based on your browsing behavior and other similar activities on our Websites.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
We partner with third parties to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on our Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here (or if located in the European Union, click here). Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
Educione uses third party software for analytics. All metrics information collected from your usage of the Service(s) shall be transmitted to our analytics provider. This information is then used to evaluate how users use our platform, and to compile statistical reports on user activity for us. We further use the same statistical analytics tool to track or to collect your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We will use this information in order to maintain, enhance, or add to the functionality of the Service(s) and to personalize the experience for you. Aggregated information and analysis may be made public where desired by Educione.
We and our third party advertising partners use technologies such as web beacons in analyzing trends, administering the website, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
Currently, various browsers — including Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari — offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that relies on a technology known as a DNT header, which sends a signal to Web sites’ visited by the user about the user's browser DNT preference setting. Educione does not currently commit to responding to browsers' DNT signals with respect to the Company's Web sites, in part, because no common industry standard for DNT has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators, including no consistent standard of interpreting user intent. Educione takes privacy and meaningful choice seriously and will make efforts to continue to monitor developments around DNT browser technology and the implementation of a standard.
Our Websites contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Educione. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Websites and to read the privacy policies of each and every website that collects personal information.
We may use your email address to send our newsletters and/or marketing communications. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can opt out by following the instructions contained in the emails you receive or by contacting us at unsubscribe@Educione.com
We will send you announcements related to the Service(s) on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our Services) is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of communications which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you may delete your Account.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Websites or via the Service(s) and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we receive your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All payment transactions are processed through Stripe.
We post customer testimonials/comments/reviews on our Websites which may contain personal information. Prior to posting the testimonial, we obtain the customer's consent to post their name along with their testimonial. If you want your testimonial removed, please reach out to us
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
Information we collect directly from you:
We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
First and last name; Email address; Date of birth; Gender; Biographical information; Location information (limited to city, state, zip code, country, and time zone); Employment history; Links to your social media accounts; Any other information you choose to share publicly on the Services, for example, anything you post to a public part of your Profile or an online classroom on the Services
Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address
- Your activity on the Services. This includes class usage information such as class enrollment and which classes you’ve watched. It also includes community interaction data, such as which members you’re following, your comments, your projects, or project likes.
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Transaction information (e.g. transaction amount, date and time such transaction occurred)
- Cookies and other tracking technologies (e.g. web beacons, pixel tags, SDKs, etc.). For more information, please review the “Information About Cookies” section above.
- Location information (e.g. IP address)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Create and manage user accounts and profiles
- Personalize content on the Services. This includes showing users their saved classes and class watch history, and providing class recommendations.
- Provide Teachers with student details
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Contact you with announcements, updates or offers regarding the Services
- Process orders
- Provide support and assistance for the Services
- Analyze and improve the Services
- Meet contract or legal obligations
- Respond and fulfill user inquiries and requests
- Resolve disputes
- Protect against or deter fraudulent, illegal or harmful actions
- Enforce our Terms and conditions
- Complete corporate transactions (for more information, see our “Business Transfers” section above)
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
Contractual Necessity: We process the following categories of Personal Data as a matter of “contractual necessity”, meaning that we need to process the data to perform under our Terms and conditions with you, which enables us to provide you with the Services. When we process data due to contractual necessity, failure to provide such Personal Data will result in your inability to use some or all portions of the Services that require such data.
- First and last name
- Email address
- If you are a Teacher, the content of your classes
We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Location information
- IP address
- Your activity on the Services, including class usage information and community interaction data
Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Personalization of web content on the Service
- Analyzing the use of the Services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Completion of corporate transactions
In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.
From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Payment processors
- Fraud prevention service providers
- Third party providers of advertising services/p>
- Ad networks and marketing tools
- Analytics service providers
- Engineering and development tools
- Staff augmentation and contract personnel
- Hosting service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services), such as when users and Teachers interact through the Services
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms and conditions, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud.
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so. Furthermore, you acknowledge that we may transfer your Personal Data, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Data, as set forth in the “Business Transfers” section above.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data? We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use? We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity.
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data? You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email email@example.com. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data. You can also access certain of your Personal Data by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can also correct some of this information directly by making changes to your Profile. You can request that we correct or supplement such data by emailing email@example.com.
Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Educione’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data? If you have any questions about this EU Privacy Notice or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following information:
Company Name SIA Vertexo
Email address for contact: email@example.com
Physical address: Latvia, Riga, Gara Street 21-7
You can also reach out to us through Email at firstname.lastname@example.org