Welcome to the Educione website which is located on www.educione.com (“Site” or “Website”).
The Educione website is owned and operated by Vertexo SIA, a company based in Latvia, with Company Registration number: 40203073672. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “company”, “our”, ‘Educione” and “platform” refers to Educione. We are an online educational site providing a worldwide educational platform through independent freelance specialist/teachers of any industry (“Specialist” or “Teacher”) who provide educational courses/classes, webinars, events and other services described on the Educione Site or in these Terms and Conditions. We consider our educational platform to be the best way to offer valuable educational content to students and users and provide them with a connecting platform. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
By visiting our site, using our services, selling or purchasing any service through our Educione platform (“Platform”) you engage in our “Services” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, customers, and/ or contributors of content. Educione may make modifications to these Terms and Conditions at any time. Such changes will be effective as to existing users after Educione provides notice of the Changes, through email.
"Content" means all Content that Educione makes available through the Site, Services, or its related promotional campaigns and official social media channels, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding Member Content.
"Specialist Account" or “Teachers Account” means the Educione Account teachers or specialists will open when they become a Member to provide the Teaching Services.
"Services" means any services that are delivered by Educione.
"Student" means a person who avails the Teaching Services through this platform.
“Teaching fee" – Teaching Fees are the amounts that are due and payable by a Student for any teaching service that has been given by a Teacher.
"Specialist" or “Teacher” means a freelance and independent person that offers and delivers Teaching Services to students on this platform.
“Professional Teacher" means a certified professional in his or her sphere and expertise.
“Community Tutor” means anyone who would like to provide services on an independent basis without professional education in the sphere of expertise.
"Teaching Services" mean all Services delivered by Teachers/Specialists. These include paid lessons, courses, webinars, packages, individual/group classes, and other services rendered.
“Teacher Content” means the Courses, webinars, teaching materials, lessons or any content prepared by the Teacher or Specialist for the students.
"Visitor" means a person who is only visiting the Site, not a Member or User.
Please note that Educione is not an educational institution. Specialists and Students are not employees of Educione. Educione is not responsible for interactions between Specialists and Students, except for providing the technological means through which Specialists may broadcast and otherwise make their Content available and, at each Specialists election, for processing payments through Educione’s payment gateway(s). Educione is not liable for any disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that may arise out of the Teacher/Student relationship, including but not limited to, any Student’s reliance upon any information provided by a teacher content at any time.
Educione grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use Educione’s Platform for your personal use. This license is only for your use and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else, without Educione’s express written consent. Except as expressly permitted by Educione in writing, you will not try to reproduce Educione’s Platform (legally that’s known as engaging in activity that would reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Platform). You also agree that in exchange for this license you will not engage in any activity that would interfere with or damage or harm the Platform. All rights not expressly granted by Educione are reserved. Please note that a student is not granted any license to resell or publish any of the Specialists'/Teacher’s content, courses or work.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change any fees or charges for using any services provided on the Service (or to begin charging fees for any free service), provided that such changes will not apply to fees or charges paid or free services used before the time of the change.
Student acknowledges that the Teacher is an independent contractor who will use the Educione platform to offer and provide Teaching Services to Students. Student acknowledges and agrees that Educione has no responsibility for, control over, or involvement in the scope, nature, quality, character, timing or location of any work or services performed by Teacher, including any work or services that any individual affiliated with the Teacher may provide, either as an employee, independent contractor, or otherwise. Student further represents, acknowledges, and warrants that throughout the Term it shall at all times treat Teacher as independent contractors and that Student will take no action that is inconsistent with such classification.
5.1. Student shall not use Educione’s trade names, logos, trademarks, service names, service marks, or any other proprietary designations without the prior written approval of Educione.
5.2. Student understands that, except as otherwise specifically agreed between Student and Teacher, Teacher will provide all learning materials, equipment, tools, materials, and labor that he or she needs to perform the Teaching Services agreed to with Student.
5.3. Teacher is solely responsible for scheduling the timing of Teaching Services and agrees to do as consistent with the Student’s scheduling requirements. Student agrees and understands that EDUCIONE plays no role in scheduling or delivery of Teaching Services.
5.4. Student understands and agrees that Teacher is solely responsible for determining how Teaching Services will be completed, as well as the preparation and additional work necessary to properly perform Teaching Services to the satisfaction of Student.
There are two types of teachers on this platform:
- Professional teacher (consultant, instructor, coach)
- Community tutor
To become a teacher on the platform, a user has to apply for the above role by completing a registration form. If he or she selects a professional teacher type, he must also attach information and credentials about his professional education, job experience and any degrees or certificates obtained.
Service Generally. The Platform allows Students to use the Educione website platform to find and connect with Teachers or Specialists. The role of Educione is to attract Students to visit the Educione site and promote the teachers on the internet to help them connect with Students.
Bulletin Board. The platform provides a "Bulletin board", where specialists or teachers are publishing their offers and students can choose the most suitable teaching service package for themselves.
Availability. Teaching services are subject to Teacher availability at their own discretion, and EDUCIONE does not guarantee that any particular (or any) Teacher will be available at any given time. You hereby acknowledge that all Teachers are independent contractors offering their services to you via the Service and are not employees or agents of EDUCIONE. EDUCIONE makes no representation or warranty regarding the results of engaging in a Teaching service, including without limitation that your experience with a Teacher will meet your expectations or goals.
Destination. The Teacher is responsible to designate the platform for providing teaching services to students which can be either through Skype or Zoom.
Responsibility. Platform is not responsible for the quality of classes and provided content by teachers. Platform is not responsible for any actions made by a teacher (specialist) outside the platform.
Teacher Integrity. If you wish to submit a complaint regarding any Teacher, please contact EDUCIONE at info@Educione.com
Hardware and Software. Engaging in a Teaching service requires compatible hardware and may require the download and installation of specified software. You are solely responsible for acquiring and installing any such hardware and software and for determining compatibility with your system, and hereby assume all risk and liability associated with such hardware and software. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to review and comply with all applicable license agreements and other terms and conditions relating to all software you use in connection with Teaching services and the Platform, generally.
Prohibited Behavior in teaching services. You agree not to engage in any activity on Educione that would infringe, misappropriate or violate any third party intellectual property rights or that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law or is otherwise inappropriate. Educione cannot monitor or control the behavior of the teacher or student outside the Educione platform on other communication portals.
The Payment method supported by Educione is Stripe.
- All payments made by the Students will be paid through the Educione platform.
- The Educione platform charges fees to the Student for availing any teaching services on the Platform. The price of each teaching service offered by the Teacher is shown on the platform.
- Each teaching service fee will is added with a service fee charged by the platform to the student.
- All payments and payment transfers are transacted in (€) EURO (EUR) Currency
- The students will pay in EUR currency only
- The teachers will receive their earnings in EUR only
This platform is not accepting USD and Rubles at the moment, however once we begin with displaying the pricing in new currencies, they will be converted to EUR on the conversion rate of the transaction day.
Teacher levels and Service Fee:
The Educione platform provides five (5) levels to the teachers and the service fee charged by this platform may vary for each teacher level on each teaching service.
- Level 1 - 15% service fee. (Beginner Level)
- Level 2 - 12% service fee. (For teachers registered with an affiliate promo code)
- Level 3 - 10% service fee. (Once teacher reaches a number of 100 students with at least 4.0 average rates or is assigned to this level by Educione.com administration)
- Level 4 - 8% service fee. (Once teacher reaches a number of 500 students with at least 4.2 average rates or assigned to this level by Educione.com administration)
Pricing of teaching services
- The teacher assigns the price of the teaching service offered.
- The final price charged to the Student, which includes the service fee is determined by the level of the teacher.
All payments are deposited in the Company Bank Accounts of Vertexo SIA through the Stripe Payment System.
- All payments earned by the teacher will be transferred to the Specialist or Teacher bank account after every month.
- Payments can also be transferred to the Teacher’s bank account after making a withdrawal request.
- The service fee charged for the Teaching Services will be deducted from the total money earned by the Teacher.
- The teacher can only make a withdrawal request after 24 hours of the completion of a class, webinar or the teaching service.
- The payment will be earned for the courses after seven (7) days from the date of purchase.
- The payment for the Teacher will only be considered to be complete after the completion of the classes/webinars offered by the Teacher.
Teachers using the EDUCIONE platform are solely responsible for all taxes, costs, filings, and any other activities that may arise as a result of their sales of teaching services. Teachers using EDUCIONE do not have a contractual arrangement, nor an expectation, that Teachable will collect and remit tax on behalf of the teacher.
The student and teacher are alone responsible for any engagement with each other. Student and teacher will be responsible themselves to resolve and settle any disagreement, conflict or dispute arising within themselves and bring an agreement. EDUCIONE reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disagreements between the Teachers or Students.
To know more about cancellation and refunds, please refer to our cancellation and refunds policy.
A. We have to set up some ground rules. Honestly, most of what we cover here should go without saying. However, it’s better to be upfront about things, rather than just assume everyone knows how they are expected to conduct themselves on our Platform.
- No Illegal Activity: This is about as simple as it gets. Do not use the Educione Platform for any illegal activity. Period. You are not allowed to use our Platform to engage in any kind of conduct that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation.
- No Fraud: Yes, this is probably covered in the No Illegal Activity section above, but we want to make this very clear. Fraud will not be tolerated in any capacity
- No Bad Code: Do not use the Educione Platform to transmit, distribute, send, etc. viruses, worms, or any other code that may be deemed dangerous, harmful, or destructive in any manner
- No Spamming: Seriously. No one likes spam. We don’t like spam. We’re pretty sure that you don’t like your inbox cluttered with spam. You may not use the Educione Platform to engage in any activities that will result in sending spam to anyone on the Educione Platform, including Educione (and its employees), Specialists, and Students
- Be Civil: We mean this. We’re an open platform allowing myriad subject matters to be taught. Not all Content is for everyone. But the one thing we can all agree on is that when we use the Educione Platform we are going to be civil and respectful at all times
- No Exploitation: You will not use the Educione Platform to try to gather personal information on anyone, outside of the limited permissible uses for offering your Content
- No Impersonation of Educione or its Employees: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not when it comes to representing that You are a part of Educione. You will not impersonate Educione or any of its employees
- No Data Mining or Bots: You may not use any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering or extraction methods; and
- No Use Other Than Intended: You may not use the Platform or any content contained on the Platform for any purposes other than intended
- A teacher must provide accurate/true information about himself, his professional experience, and provided services (inside the platform).
- It is the teacher’s responsibility to provide qualitative services for all its customers (students/teachers).
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the teacher gives his or her acceptance in participation in all platform promotions (general discounts - discounts for all services inside the platform, we can use teacher details in promoting the platform).
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the teacher gives his or her permission to the platform to sell his services/products as an intermediary.
- A teacher is prohibited to offer services to platform users (students) outside the Educione platform and will only receive the payment for the Teaching Services through the Educione platform.
- All class bookings have to be made via Educione.com platform.
B. If you violate this Code of Conduct we reserve the right to remove you and any of your Content from the Educione Platform. Whether conduct violates our Code of Conduct will be determined in Educione’s sole discretion.
C. If a Teacher violates this Code of Conduct, we reserve the right to remove the teacher from this platform or degrade the level at sole discretion.
Educione Platform users are able to earn affiliate commission through Educione.com affiliate program. Each user is assigned with a promo code. If a user brings to the platform a new specialist or teacher (specialist must register with the promo code), the user will earn 10% from the company earnings from the specialist (from service fee) for a year (since specialists registration).
Example: A teacher has sold courses for 100 Euro from which 20 Euro were service fee. The user that brought that specialist will earn 10% from that 20 Euro. (for explanation purpose)
The Teacher and Student agrees that EDUCIONE, for any reason, may terminate the terms and conditions on the use of the Platform, and remove and discard all or any part of their account at any time by providing written notice to the other party. Educione may also at any time discontinue providing access to the Platform, or any part thereof, with or without notice. The Teacher agree that any termination of their access to the Platform or any account that may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and he or she agrees that EDUCIONE shall not be liable to their or any third-party for any such termination. EDUCIONE does not permit copyright infringing activities on the Platform, and reserves the right to terminate access to the Platform, and remove all content submitted, by any infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of their use of the Platform may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Educione may have at law or in equity.
Suspend / delete / terminate inappropriate members from Educione. Educione may, at any time, remove any user that violates these terms and conditions. Educione has the right to delete, terminate and remove any profile / account of a Teacher which may deem as inappropriate or is reported of a serious complaint by the student or in violation of this terms and conditions. Any teacher in non-compliance to our notified changes or request will have its account or profile suspended or deleted. To report any inappropriate activity, please e-mail EDUCIONE at info@Educione.com.
The Teacher agrees to indemnify and hold EDUCIONE, and its affiliated companies, and its suppliers, licensors and partners, harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including attorney’s fees, arising out of their use or misuse of the Platform, violation of the rights of any other person or entity, or any breach of this Agreement. Educione reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which they are required to indemnify us and they agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL EDUCIONE OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE MEMBERS USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE EDUCIONE MATERIALS ON THE SERVICE, THE SERVICE ITSELF, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH EDUCIONE, EVEN IF EDUCIONE OR A EDUCIONE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, EDUCIONE’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED TO THE MEMBER BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN EDUCIONE AND RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE OR RECEIVED BY YOU THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE SERVICE.
These terms and conditions contains the entire understanding between the parties and supersedes, replaces and takes precedence over any prior understanding or oral or written agreement between the parties respecting the subject matter of this Agreement. There are no representations, agreements, arrangements, nor understandings, oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement that are not fully expressed herein.
In the event any provision of this Agreement shall be held invalid, the same shall not invalidate or otherwise affect in any respect any other term or terms of this Agreement, which term or terms shall remain in full force and effect.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Latvia and International conventions.
20. More Information; Complaints
The services hereunder are offered by Educione, with e-mail: info@Educione.com and the postal address below for any complaints or information.
Company Name: Vertexo SIA
Registration number: 40203073672
Address: Latvia, Riga, Gara Street 21-7
Phone number: +37125382649